Quebec, July 25th, 2021 – During the annual meeting of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (2021 AAPM), Medscint – leading developer of next-generation optical and photonic dosimetry solutions – announced the release of its new HS-RP200 HYPERSCINT Research Platform*.
This CE-marked scintillation dosimetry device provides medical physicists and radiation scientists a turnkey dosimetry solution that is accurate, precise, and robust. The system is highly configurable, featuring multiple customizable detector options and complete user control over the measurement acquisition parameters.
FEATURES OF THE HS-RP200
- Provides real time measurements at multiple locations, simultaneously.
- Its sensing volume down to 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 mm3 provides accurate measurements over the full range of field sizes (0.5 x 0.5 cm2 to 40 x 40 cm2).
- Its water-equivalence removes the need for detector correction factors and improves measurement accuracy.
- Hyperspectral stem-effect removal enables angular independence from any direction.
- Linear response over a wide range of dose rates: 0.005 Gy/min to 1200 Gy/min. Measurements at even higher dose rates (ex. FLASH RT) are achievable with the Medscint HS-RP100*.
- Metal-free probe design makes it safe and appropriate for use in high-strength magnetic fields.
HS-RP200 SHOWCASED AT AAPM 2021 AND ESTRO 2021
Medscint will be offering exclusive presentations about the scintillation dosimetry technology and its new HS-RP200 during the AAPM 2021 (July 25-29) and ESTRO 2021 (August 27-31) annual scientific meetings. Medscint will also be organizing two special online events on the same topics, hosted by its medical physicist and application specialist Benjamin Côté, M.Sc.
Book your agenda and join us on time and online at the following dates :
For more information about the HS-RP200 HYPERSCINT Research Platform or any other Medscint products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2018, Medscint is a Canadian-based company that partners with experts in the field to push the limits of innovation in radiotherapy to facilitate the work of medical physicists and researchers worldwide. Our versatile, cutting-edge optics and photonics technology is the perfect companion to your ongoing research projects or to embark on your own scintillating journey. For more information, visit www.medscint.com.
*The HS-RP200 and HS-RP100 HYPERSCINT Research Platform products are not medical devices, and the data provided by it is not intended to be used for medical purposes.